Thursday, June 2, 2011

I Have a 95 Hyundai Accent How do you Take off the rear wheel drum brakes I?

The drum dosesnt come off like most it have a fairly lage bolt probally 1'1/4 in. but it apperars to be attached to a spindle and bearing. Do you need to take that off to properly change a rear wheel cylinder.I Have a 95 Hyundai Accent How do you Take off the rear wheel drum brakes I?
Hyundai has the complete shop manual on line at:

http://www.hmaservice.com/

Click %26quot;Service Information%26quot; at the top.



You have to register and get a password but after that you can access the same information the shop has.



Hope this helps.



PeteI Have a 95 Hyundai Accent How do you Take off the rear wheel drum brakes I?
Take atrip to wal-mart and buy yourself a chiltons repair manualI Have a 95 Hyundai Accent How do you Take off the rear wheel drum brakes I?
does your drum have two little holes in it near the center? if so, you need to find correct bolts and slowly turn in it and drum slowly move outward. if you don t have two holes then you have to back off self adjuster from rear of the brakes then pull drum off.
  • thin hair
  • Mini Crib Bedding Sets
  •