Thursday, June 2, 2011

2000 chevrolet Blazer LS 4x4 4.3 Litre 135000 km ?

When I drive my Blazer straight it makes a growling or howling sound when I go on a curve to the right it quits and when I go on a curve to the left it keeps makin that noise. I put on new tires and the rear end is full of gear oil. I think its the wheel bearing but i aint sure what one and i dont want 2 spend money on that if i'm wrong and if thats what it is how do you change it and do you need a press. thanks2000 chevrolet Blazer LS 4x4 4.3 Litre 135000 km ?
Its is your left front wheel bearing and the part is going to be alot more than $35. Probably closer to $100 and a decent amount of labor. It is a full hub assembly that you would have to purchase, not just the bearing and race. You wont need a press but you may need a hub puller.2000 chevrolet Blazer LS 4x4 4.3 Litre 135000 km ?
it should be your front wheel bearing hub the one part should be about 35.00