Thursday, June 2, 2011

How do I email millions of people to ask for investors for a green energy invention.?

I have a theory for a green energy invention. I need venture capitial or individual investors. I am limited because I do no't own a computer. I am using one at the local library. I am new to using a computer. I have taken 3 classes. I talked to a physics professor about my invention. I asked the professor to prove me wrong. When the professor could not prove me wrong he got angry and said,%26quot;It will never work, but if it does, you will win a Noble Prize%26quot;. I need help to obtain the patent and build a prototype. My problem is that I have no money. I am a 51 year old,unemployed,self educated,construction worker. My invention will end the world's addiction to fuel,and stop the pollution producted by energy production. Imagine cheaper power bills and a car that uses no fuel and you never have to plug it in. Just drive it till something breaks. A drive shaft,or wheel bearing,something like that. If you are interested in changing the world please contact me.How do I email millions of people to ask for investors for a green energy invention.?
If/when you do get some investor money, I know a Nigerian government official that could double your money if you could help him transfer some abandoned funds out of the country. Let me know.How do I email millions of people to ask for investors for a green energy invention.?
What better place to invest your money than with a guy who invented a perpetual motion automobile but doesn't own a computer.
  • love girls myspace
  • dated the girl twice
  •