Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How do you reset the abs and no trac lights on a 2002 GrandAm?

2 mos ago I change the wheel hub bearing on the driver side and I had the same lights come on. The only thing was that I took it to a mechanic. Now I have change the passenger side and the light is still on. So how do you reset the lights??How do you reset the abs and no trac lights on a 2002 GrandAm?
Once you have repaired the concern, the system goes through a self-check. If everything is working like it should, the lights will turn off automatically.How do you reset the abs and no trac lights on a 2002 GrandAm?
I found out that the first hub assy. was damage. Once I installed a new one the light went out.

Report Abuse

How do you reset the abs and no trac lights on a 2002 GrandAm?
Has to be reset with a professional grade scan-tool and the proper software. Take it to the mechanic. I hope you installed the correct type hub assembly (w/ABS) and did not damage the sensor.