Wednesday, September 14, 2011

What is a good used car to buy, that is very sporty, and good looking? Good in Snow. Thanks. Any ideas?

Hi!



I was wondering, what would be a good car to buy used, which is very sporty, looks good, and is also unique? Something that average people like me can buy, and enjoy driving on a day to day basis. I want something that gives me a sense of power like Porsche, but comes with a budget. So buying a used BMW or Mercedes or Porsche Boxster will be hard to maintain, and will be expensive on gas. I live in Canada, so cars here are more expensive than the United States. Also, the winters are long, so there is a lot of snow at times. That's why Honda S2000, and Mazda MX-5 are not my consideration now.



To be precise, I love the feeling when you change gear, and the car growls, and also accelerates fast. A car I would be proud to drive every time, and never gets boring. I would also love if it had a good interior, and not something that is plain, boring, or cluttered.



Here are some of my choices;



Honda Accord Coupe

Subaru Legacy

Mazda 3

Mazda 6

Mazda RX-8

Acura TL



Although the Honda Accord Coupe is not as sporty due to front wheel drive, it looks good, and is good on gas. I hear the Mazda RX-8 is very fun to drive, but only in curves, and not on straight roads. The Subaru Legacy is nice, but I don檛 know much about it. Any ideas about these or any other cars?



Right now, Mazda 3 and 6, and also Subaru Legacy are some of my choices. I think the Mazda can be bought new filled with features, without costing me a fortune. Something that comes with a good manual transmission, so it won't be a pain in the snow. It would be nice, if the car was easy to drive with good control, so cornering, and having some fun, won't be much of a risk, or make me look like a bad driver.



I am willing to sacrifice some speed, for a good interior, that feels good to be in. Kind of like the ones in BMW, Mercedes, Hyundai Azera. I apologize if I am asking way too much, or being picky. I am 19, so the world of automotive is a mystery to me, but also one full of wonders. I just want a car that looks and drives unique, can seat five comfortably, does not cost me (a beginner) a lot, and also has an edge that would make me happy to maintain and drive the car for years to come. Something, you would be proud to call your first car, and also hand wash with a smile on your face. How about you? What car brought a smile to your face, that you absolutely loved?



No idiotic, or stupid responses please. Thank you very much for bearing with me.What is a good used car to buy, that is very sporty, and good looking? Good in Snow. Thanks. Any ideas?
personally i'd get the mazda rx-8.



any car really will be good as long as you put on good winter tires. really, i live near toronto and i know, trust me.



use either michelin x-ice or bridgestone blizzak. never tried blizzak, but trust me, michelin x-ice tires are AMAZING!!!What is a good used car to buy, that is very sporty, and good looking? Good in Snow. Thanks. Any ideas?
Honda Civic SIWhat is a good used car to buy, that is very sporty, and good looking? Good in Snow. Thanks. Any ideas?
Mustang GT, they have traction control for the winter and you can get a real nice one with low miles for a decent price. I live in Michigan and I know people who drive them all year. Trust me, you will never get bored! A lot more fun than that Jap or Korean junk.



Take care.What is a good used car to buy, that is very sporty, and good looking? Good in Snow. Thanks. Any ideas?
You also should compare car insurance quotes for cars before buying one, for example here - carinsurance.yoll.net